EPS Foamed Steel Sandwich Panel for Hot & Cold Insulation
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Polystyrene EPS Wall 950MM
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Workshop, House/ Wall
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Steel Sheet Thickness: From 0.326mm to 0.6mm
- Coil Width: 1000mm
- PU Density: From 8kg/M3 to 25kg/M3
- Transport Package: Seaworthy or as Customers′ Requirement
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Material: Sandwich Panel
- Certification: SGS
- Lenght: Max 11.8m
- PU Thickness: 50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm
- Steel Color: as Ral Number
- Trademark: SXGG
- Specification: SGS BV
- HS Code: 72104900
1. Good fireproof performance, moisture-proof, corrosion resistance, Environmental protection.
2. Strong and light weight materials suitable for the construction. It's easy of installation and labor cost saving.
4. Thermally efficient rigid foam insulation used as the core material of sandwich panel. Excellent high temperature stablity and low temperature application.
5. Widely used as roofing material for steel structure plant, gym, Supermarket, commercial and civilian facilities.
EPS steel sandwich panel
1, Excellent price and quality
2, Light weight
3, Easy installation
4, Heat and fire insulation
Sandwich panel is a structure made of three layers: low density core inserted in between two relatively thin skin layers. This sandwich setup allows to achieve excellent mechanical performance at minimal weight. The very high rigidity of a sandwich panel is achieved thanks to interaction of its components under flexural load applied to the panel: core takes the shear loads and creates a distance between the skins which take the in-plane stresses, one skin in tension, the other in compression. General information on sandwich panel structure, different sandwich core types available and the potential with respect to weight savings is available in the following reference.
Sandwich panels are used in those applications where high structural rigidity and low weight is required. An evident example of use of sandwich panels is aircraft where mechanical performance and weight saving is essential. Other applications include packaging (e.g. fluted polypropylene boards of polypropylene honeycomb boards),transportation and automotiveas well as building & construction.
Xiamen Shengqian Group
Xiamen Shengqian Imp.&Exp.Co.Ltd (Branch)
Rich Plus Properties Limited (Branch)
11th Floor 2# Building No.2362 Fangzhong Road,Xiamen,China
Tel:+86-0592-5705806-658 +86-13959214405 Fax:+86-0592-5705739
Anything is possible!