1. Thickness: 1.5mm to 3mm
2. Grade: Q235 Q345
3. Width: 80mm-300mm
4. Material: Galvanized /prepaint /black steel
C purlin & Z purlin product description
1. Manufactured from high tensile galvanized steel
2. Despotic C & Z section steel, Z section steel is roll- formed from galvanized steel, specification to be complete.
3. Make from quality raw material.
4. Pre-punched holes based on detail design.
5. Complete assessories package available.
6. C purlin, Z purlin and H beam are widely used in factory buildings, large -span bridges, gymnasiums and portable houses.
7. C purlin may be used in single spans and continuous spans in multi-bay buildings.
8. We can make adjustment to meet your inquiries as we can do.
|Brand Name:SXGG : || Product Name: Z Purlin |
|Model No.||Section size (mm)||Hole distance (mm) || |
|H||B1||B2||C||T||h||Length (m) |
|Z100||100||55||50||20||2.0-3.0||40||Max 5.8m for 20ft container|
Max 11.8m for 40ft container ;
Our steel purlins are roll-formed from Hi-Tensile Galvanised steel. They are primarily used to provide lightweight, economical, efficient roofing and cladding support systems for framed structures. Our hot dip galvanized purlins are available in a range of different sizes and configurations.As the purlins are pre-punched in our factory, they are quick to install and suitable for both insulated and uninsulated roofs and walls.
Galvanized steel C purlins have equal flanges and may be used in single spans and unlapped continuous spans in multi-bay buildings. Their freestanding stable shape allows easy handling and storage and is easily adapted for use in small and medium sized buildings as structural framework.
Purlin Type: C purlin
Thickness: 1.0mm -- 3.0mm
Material: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet