Color Galvanized Steel Rockwool Sandwich Panels for Building Materials
|FOB Price:||US $6.8-35 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $6.8-35/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: thickness from 0.2mm-0.6mmm
- Fire Rating: 1
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Is_Customized: Yes
- Brand Name: Sxgg
- Steel Sheet Treatment: Galvanized+Coated
- Rockwool Thickness: 100mm
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, House/ Wall,
- Transport Package: Seaworthy
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Feature: Environmental, Fireproof, Light Weight, Metal Panel
- Certification: ISO9001, Wall / House, ISO
- Place of Origin: Xiamen China(Mainland)
- Type: Rockwool Sandwich Panels
- Model Number: V950
- Rockwool Density: 120kg/M3
- Material: Sandwich Panel
- Trademark: SXGG
- Specification: SGS BV
- HS Code: 72104900
Rock wool Sandwich Panels
1. There are two kinds of sandwich panels: One used for roof and one used for wall.
2. Both kinds of the rock wool sandwich panels consist of three layers: Top steel sheet, rock wool interlayer and back steel sheet. And there are two steel belts in both sides of the panel.
1. Model NO.: V960/V950
2. Material: Color metal steel sheet and Rockwool interlayer
3. Steel Sheet Thickness: 0.326-0.526mm
4. Width: 960mm, 950mm
5. Length: Customized (<11.8m, because the length of the container is 12m)
6. Rock wool Thickness: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm
7. Rock wool Density: 80~200kg/m3
8. Color: Normal is red, blue, grey and white. Or customized.
1. Flexible and easy to install
2. Resistance to strong wind
4. Water and fire proof
5. Nice appearance
6. Cost-effective (low cost)
7. Repeated use
8. Stock is available
1. PVC film outside the steel.
2. As customer's request.
Our products are widely used in public buildings, industrial premises, trade marts, gyms, cold storages, warehouses, storey-adding, structures, high-end prefab houses and kiosks & booths and etc.
|Model NO.||Top sheet thickness(mm)||Back sheet thickness (mm)||Effective width (mm)||Rock wool thickness(mm)||Rock wool density kg/m3||Usage|