Standing Seam Metal Roofing Aluminum Sheets Aluminum Alloy Plate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $25 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000m/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YX65-430
- Panel Thickness: 2mm
- Usage: External Wall, Curtain Wall, Interior, Advertising
- Material: Al-Mg-Mn Alloy
- Width: 330/430/530mm
- Transport Package: Seaworthy, as Customer′s Requirement
- HS Code: 72104100
- Surface Finishing: Color Printing
- Function: Fireproofing, Anti-static, Anti-Bacterial, Mould-proof
- The Thickness: 0.7-1.2mm
- Lenght: Less Than 11.8m
- Trademark: SXGG
- Origin: Xiamen, China
Al-Mg-Mn Alloy Plate is made of AL3004, an advanced roofing materials, is widely used around the world.
Aluminum products have been widely used now in our human life, its scope of application has only second to steel. In the melting process of aluminum to add other metals such as: Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Tin, etc. To form various series of aluminum alloy.
|Model NO.||Sheet Thickness (mm)||Effective Width (mm)||Length (m)||Describtion||Sheet Color|
|YX65 - 400/420/430 YX25 - 330/430/530||0.7-1.2||400/420/430 330/430/530||≤5.8m||3004 Aluminum Alloy Plate (Mn: 1.0% - 1.5%, Mg: 0.8% - 1.3%)||as RAL color or can be customized|
Al-Mg-Mn Alloy Plate Classification:
Non-Paint Products: hammer aluminum, embossed aluminum, pre-passivated aluminum surface panels.
Paint Products: spray coat, coil coat
By coating types divided into:
Coating type: Polyester,Polyurethane,Polyamide,Modified Silicone,Epoxy,PVDF
1.Weight:Aluminum density 2.73g/m3,only the steel of 1/3 strength.
2.Itensity:Through melting and heat treatment method can achieve very high strength,even the construction of large aircraft structures.
3.Corrosion Resistance:Outdoor aluminum is durable and reliable construction materials,it has a self-rust function of the surface in the natural environment can form a thin layer of dense oxide layer,to prevent continue in the air oxidation of metal corrosion,but also has a variety of acid corrosion resistance ability.
4.Surface finish and elegant appearance:Can be anodized,electrophoresis,chemical processing,polishing,paint handling.
5.Plasticity is good ,and easy to process.
6.Good conductivity:Non-magnetization and low electric spark sensitivity,can avoid electromagnetic interference and reduce the flammability under special circumstances.
7.Links convenience:Aluminum can be riveting,welding,adhesives and other means to connect.
8.Recyclable:High value of aluminum recycling,the cost of long-term use of more economical,in the conservation of natural resources has played a positive role.100% could be recycled.
Aluminum roofing is among the premium choices for metal roofing material, just like its more expensive cousins, copper and zinc. That's partly because it offers superior corrosion resistance to regular ferrous (steel) roofing options. This characteristic makes it a frequent choice in coastal applications. A few things to know about aluminum:
1. As a bare, natural metal, aluminum is not very pretty as it ages, so it's most commonly employed as a metal when it's finished with a painted surface.
2. The usual alloys of aluminum used for roofing applications tend be very formable and easy to work on site, making it a very easy material for most installers to use on a roof.
3. Aluminum is also usually the lightest metal used for roofing. Its strength-to-weight ratio is among the highest of the "common" metals (that's why most of the airliners in the sky use aluminum for their air frame), and so a thinner piece of aluminum can often do the job of a thicker piece of other metals. This lightness and thinness also means aluminum roofing stores the least amount of heat (think of the aluminum foil used for baking), and so becomes cool quickly once it stops receiving direct sunlight.
4. Price-wise, aluminum is in between most of the finished steels and copper and zinc.
ATTN: Sally Zhang